Unemployment can be devastating to both individuals and their families. If you or someone you know is unemployed, underemployed or in need of special career or employment assistance, Jewish Family & Children Services (JF&CS) can help.
The JF&CS Lifeline 2.0 Program provides no cost, one on one, employment related support and resources to St. Louis Jewish Professionals. Services include:
- Confidential one-on-one career marketing/coaching support by a highly experienced career marketing professional.
- Development of career goals based upon individual skills and abilities.
- Preparation of career marketing materials.
- Implementation and management of a successful career marketing campaign.
- Post campaign planning for future success
JF&CS can make the difference. For more information, contact:
Ken Schwartz, MSW – 314 812-9320 firstname.lastname@example.org