Harvey Kornblum Jewish Food Pantry
The Harvey Kornblum Jewish Food Pantry (HKJFP) provides food, personal care items and community resource referrals to help people through difficult times. Volunteers serving in our food pantry help families with food insecurity feel welcome, safe, supported and cared for during their visit.
Volunteer as aâ€¦
HKJFP Registrars welcome food pantry clients in the reception area and aide them through the registration and interview process. Registrars check client registration paperwork, gathering personal information, entering information into a client database, and scheduling future appointments.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to use iPad/computer applications.
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality of all personal and sensitive client information.
- At least 18 years old.
- Completion of required paperwork and screenings.
- Attendance at required interview and program specific training.