School Based Consultation Program
Our school-based consultation program seeks to enhance the mental health and academic performance of young students with onsite JF&CS professionals.
According to the needs of the school, we can customize and provide:
- Individual counseling for students
- Group counseling
- Consultations with administrators and parents
- Teacher training
- Meetings with other professionals regarding students
- Classroom observation
- Short-term individual counseling and skills training with students
- Consultation with parents
- Educational presentations on special topics for classrooms
- Educational presentations for parents
- Other services tailored to the specific needs of the school
Our services to summer camps can include:
- JF&CS staff provides orientation, training and consultation to the camp counselors
- Assist with any situations of child abuse reporting
- Available as needed to facilitate or co-facilitate camp groups
- Facilitate referrals of campers for mental health treatment as needed, in consultation with, and with consent of parents.
- Coach camp counselors in managing conflict or bullying situations among campers.