Tree of Life Society
The Tree of Life Society is comprised of JF&CS’ most generous donors. These individuals, families, and foundations provide a gift of $1,000 or more over the course of the year to ensure that the organization can help any neighbor-in-need seeking free and reduced-price health services through JF&CS. Thanks to the generosity of our 2017 Tree of Life Society members, we were able to provide:
- 14,835 people with nutritious food at the Harvey Kornblum Jewish Food Pantry
- 631 individuals with chaplaincy outreach and support
- 38,556 students with child abuse prevention education
- 176 community members with clinical counseling services
- 182 children and families with group counseling
- 216 students with diagnostic testing
- 354 children & teens with outpatient psychiatry
- 560 students with school-based consultation
- 2209 community members with elder support
- 185 individuals with financial assistance
- 222 elderly individuals with in-home care
Thank you to our current Tree of Life members for your support!
Join the Tree of Life Society today and let us celebrate you:
- Annual Appreciation Event
- Plaque in the JF&CS Lobby
- Letter of Recognition from the CEO
For more information, contact Lou Albert, CEO, at email@example.com or (314) 812-9356.
We appreciate your support!