Ways to Give
At Jewish Family & Children’s Services we strive to make the world a better place, one in which everyone is treated fairly and given the opportunity to be their healthiest best self. You can help make this vision a reality by supporting our mission.
In 2017, the generous donations of community members like you provided:
- 14,835 people with nutritious food at the Harvey Kornblum Jewish Food Pantry
- 631 individuals with chaplaincy outreach and support
- 38,556 students with child abuse prevention education
- 176 community members with clinical counseling services
- 182 children and families with group counseling
- 216 students with diagnostic testing
- 354 children & teens with outpatient psychiatry
- 560 students with school-based consultation
- 2209 community members with elder support
- 185 individuals with financial assistance
- 222 elderly individuals with in-home care
You can make a difference to a neighbor-in-need today.